Positive reasons to hire a mobile groomer:
- We come to you! Our very convenient services eliminate your travel and your pet’s stress.
- Your pet is the ONLY focus of our grooming attention. There are no other pets in the van with yours.
- No cages! When your pet is done, they are brought back in to your home. And they don’t have to wait at a groom salon in a cage to be picked up.
- Unlike most grooming salons that sanitize only once daily at the end of the day– in our mobile van, the tub, table, grooming supplies, tools and entire work area of the van are sanitized between each and every groom appointment.
- Your pet is fluff dryed and NOT cage dried! This means that after your pet’s bath, unlike grooming salons, your pet is hand dried by the groomer with a gentle specially made fluff dryer. In most grooming salons, pets are put in cages with dryers attached and cage dried. But there are no cages in the van. None. PERIOD! Your pet will not have to sit in a cage to wait their turn to be groomed or to dry.
- Your pet receives individual care and attention. If you have multiple pets to be groomed, to reduce stress, each is done individually. Meaning that they wait their turn in your home!
- We use all natural products to bathe and clean your pet.
- We use FRESH water to bathe your pet. There are 2 separate water tanks, one for clean water, and one for gray water. We do not recycle the gray water.
- We do not empty the gray water in your driveway.
- We do not need to plug into your home. Our van is equipped with a fully operational generator system.
- Our mobile groom service is licensed and insured.
- Jenna is very experienced, talented, gentle, patient, courteous, and professionally trained.
Isn’t it too cold to groom in a van outdoors? And too hot in the summer?
No! The entire interior of the van is heated and the water used to bathe your pet is heated. So for your pets comfort and (our groomers too) they are nice and toasty! And in the warmer months, the entire van is air conditioned too!
Our Clients Say It Best!
Jenna was very professional and her prices were very low considering that we would always use Pet Smart. I have on every Puggle who has a panic attack when we drive him anywhere. So the fact that she could come to us is a dream! I would typically spend about $70-$80 per dog. Now the price was half the amount and more service was provided. My puggles looked and smelled great! They even got their bandanas and treats! We would definitely use this service on a regular basis. Thank you Jenna!!!
We have tried multiple groomers over the years for our three little pups (Morkie, Malti-poo, & poodle). They are picky in allowing people to pick them up. They adore Jenna! She’s amazing, works around our schedules, does a fantastic job on all three, & they love her! Her prices are excellent & she comes to your door! Cannot say enough good things!
Jenna is the BEST with animals especially dogs. Hailey, my unruly Australian Shepherd, is no match for Jenna. She came out smelling and looking gorgeous. I have taken Hailey to other big shot groomers and she has come home looking “chopped up”. Jenna came to my door and shaped Haileys fur to make her not only appealing to the eye but I’m certain Hailey feels much better. I have started referring my friends and family to Jenna.
Suzanne Myers Knauer
We wanted to get our dog a nice grooming session, but he can be stubborn and sometimes difficult to handle as he is old and set in his ways. I saw Jenna’s mobile grooming van in Glen Burnie yesterday and took a pic of it to save the number. I called and she got back to me right away. She fit us in last minute and came exactly when she said she was going to be there. She took such good care of our dog! He looks amazing! Thank you so much for your service! Great prices, great work.